Tuesday, March 15, 2005

wow, that sounds healthy

Today my co-worker informed me: "I haven't eaten any food for the past two weeks, except almonds" "pardon me, I am sorry I think I heard you say you hadn't eaten in two weeks" "yeah no food for two weeks, you know now I don't even feel hungry. I've actually lost 10 lbs already and the other day at the picnic all I had was a small side salad" "well I am glad to hear you ate something that wasn't a nut, but may I ask why you are doing this?" "I just needed to lose some weight" "gee don't you feel exhausted at all considering the damage you are doing your body?" "oh not really, don't worry, I take diet pills too" ummm is any one else worried about the standard of health in this country?

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Wow! I can't believe how incredibly unhealthy that is. Does the person realize that? And how aneorexic they are? I can't believe how casual they are about it too. geez :(

3/20/2005 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home