Wednesday, March 30, 2005

50 random facts about me

1. I am only doing this because I am bored and haven't posted in a while 2. I like crosswords 3. I am pretty bad at crosswords 4. I currently have a really annoying hole in my sock 5. I have two brothers, an older and a younger and I like to brag about them a lot 6. I have visited 11 countries and 4 continents 7. I love to watch movie previews 8. While I really love to cook/bake I am not extremely good at it 9. I enjoy the ole sewing project from time to time 10. I tend to pick my nose a lot 11. The most beautiful place I have seen in my life up to this point would be a tie between the Mourn mountains in N. Ireland and the beach on Prince Edward Island, Canada 12. I am naturally lazy 13. I try to hide it well 14. Reading is addictive to me and I will often stay up late just to finish a book 15. I like to ride public buses 15. My favorite season is autumn 16. When I was younger I actually convinced myself that Sherlock Holmes was a real person after reading The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King 17. I have seen each of the Lord of the Rings movies (and Titanic) 3 times each in movie theaters 18. Lily of the Valley are probably my favorite flower 19. My oldest doll and most favorite was named the super creative "Babes" 20. I love cats and dogs about equally, but am more allergic to dogs 21. One of my life long dreams is to swim with dolphins 22. I would like to believe in telepathy 23. I am very cynical 24. Feeling needed is really important to me 25. I tend to trust people easily 26. I like more attention than I let on 27. At my worst I am passive-aggressive, at my best I am sincere and direct 28. My older brother and I fought like cats and dogs until my freshman year of high school 29. I watch more TV than the rest of my immediate family 30. I watch less TV than the average american 31. I enjoy foreign films, except when I am tired and don't want to read subtitles 32. I have yet to have a proper boyfriend and my first kiss was only a peck 33. I love the afternoon sun 34. I have lived on the fourth floors of all three underclassmen dorms at Goshen College 35. I am a history major 36. My mom grew up in a family of 11 children, therefore I have 36 first cousins on that side 37. I value family and friends higher than most other values in life 38. My family used to, and sometimes still does, call ourselves the Nerd Herd 39. I have read the Lord of the Rings books over 5 times each 40. I love the special features on DVDs 41. I have had several experiences with getting hit on by middle aged men in foreign countries 42. I want to travel a lot out of college and perhaps live abroad for a few years 43. I am a natural blonde, however I was born with copper red curls 44. I will never be skinny 45. I participated in one season each of cross-country and volleyball in high school 46. My longest non-family friendship that I still have is with Becca 47. When I was younger I slept like a frog with my legs pulled up underneath me and I sometimes snored 48. I like elaborate and odd earrings (even before the current vintage trends) 49. I like Goodwill shopping 50. I was baptized during the Advent after Sept. 11, 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home