Monday, May 15, 2006

webby, webby, where's my webby?

Okay folks, the website is officially kinda sorta almost partially finished. So go take a look at it and let me know what ya'll think. There are still some pages that need some work and some text that needs to be added, but for the most part, you should be able to get the feel of it. And I must say I am pretty proud of it. Oh and the pictures used were all taken by myself, so yes they are my fault :) In other news I am thinking that I would like to do a bit of renovation of this hear blog, so suggestions for new names, photos you would like to see included, etc. would be greatly appreciated. But first I have to find out how to edit this blogger template in Dreamweaver without destroying it in the process. Things to do tonight: -shower -tape grey's anatomy season finale -visit Will to take picture -sleep like the dickens

2 Comments:

Blogger davisagli said...

Looks great overall...heh, but I can't keep myself from critiquing web pages. :) I think I'll wait and do it mostly in person...so you can say "yeah, I was going to do that anyway" but 2 things off the top of my head:
1. have you tried a darker background for the outside frame? seems like it would help draw the eye to the actual content better (says the man with no graphical design experience)
2. you have lots of pictures...make sure you try loading the page via dial-up before you call it done.

5/15/2006 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Wow, very impressive! Au lait has a space in it. Will comment more later, maybe after sleeping. Sleeeeeeeep

5/18/2006 05:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home