Friday, May 12, 2006

listening: Who makes me feel by Dido

So I got a job at SW (the paint store in Linway), which is super awesome because that means I will actually make money this summer. I have to say I am really looking forward to this summer, not only because I will earn money, but because I will get to live at home again with my parents AND younger brother AND eventually both my older brother and his fiancee. Oh and the Cat (who we still have to figure out the name thing for sure). In other news I am redesigning the GG website for Creating for the Web, and I gotta say, I really love this whole webdesign stuff. It is similar to layout, which I have always enjoyed and even though I don't have huge training in it, I would love to work more with it. Um, lets see what else, oh yeah, I am FRICKIN excited about Chicago (even if I don't get my dream job, in fact if God holds up the bargain, not getting the job, would mean getting something else that I really want :)).

1 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Chicago!

5/13/2006 10:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home