Friday, August 19, 2005

things accomplished today

-uploaded a bunch of cds to the computer, but I haven't yet synced the iPod -I did the load of laundry and dried it outside -cleaned out a few boxes, although I really should take a final peek at the ones behind the couch in my room -visited CVS and spent way more than I was expecting on some allergy pills -didn't visit the library, but then the books aren't due for a little bit -packed some, still have the final stuff to do, but that shouldn't be too hard to finish up tomorrow -I didn't put my other clothes away at all -still didn't shave the legs -visited Katrina in the lab -thought about China -happily ripped open Amazon package this afternoon -played a full 1000 point game and a 500 point game with the family, of which Jonathan and I won both -I also baked some wild rice bread, and helped Mom make a real feast for supper. We had sesame noodles (my contribution), fresh bread, my Wisconsin Gouda cheese, tilapia fish from Honduras, green beans, fresh tomatoes, and 7 day pickles, it was amazing! Then I biked over to the college with my family to see Jonathan's dorm room and gave them a tour of Aurora, which will be where I will be living next Spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home