Tuesday, August 09, 2005

so it has come to this

my weekend has come full circle because I am once again sitting in the GC computer lab writing a maple scholars thing. I met with Jan on Monday and although she liked the paper it was evident that we hadn't been on the same page regarding what I was to write. So here I am writing an argumentative outline, partially of my own accord. Jan said it was up to me if I wanted to write something or not, but I mean if I put in the time today it will save me even more time when I get back. It really does make complete sense, yet it still kinda sucks. In other news I was unbelievably non-productive this weekend, which was fun. But yesterday I ripped up and re-sewed an old tee-shirt that was a favorite of mine. Unfortunately it was really big, so I cut it down to size and had fun with it, so now it is actually a wearable shirt! It says Women's Work underneath a picture of the traditional Last Supper, except all the disciples are famous women from history and Jesus is not represented. I got it on my first SOA protest in high school, but never wore it much before this. I am looking forward to tomorrow, because I get to go babysitting and earn some money (which I might put towards a new swimsuit, because my current one is literally falling apart, unfortunately this implies swimsuit shopping, never a favorite thing to do) and then after babysitting I will head up to Chicago and then on Thursday Jess and I will drive to WW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home