Friday, August 05, 2005

maple scholars is no more.......la la la

feel to sing a little happy song with me, because I am indeed singing! My song goes something like this: Maple Scholars is no more, is no more, is no more. Maple Scholars is no more, now I can have free time. (sung to the tune of Mary Had a Little Lamb) In other news, I went to Blimpies for lunch today with Jonathan and then we went to Goodwill for a little pant shopping on his part. Its kinda fun to do the older sister thing and help him pick out clothes and let me tell you we found some killer bell bottoms, they were so awesome we thought that they were a girls at first, but no male bell bottoms, it doesn't get much sexier than that. Jonathan is gonna go buy them tomorrow when the Goodwill has a 50% off sale. Well this will probably be my last post from the beauty of TI connections, seeing as I will be moving my computer home, but hey its been great while it lasted. See you on the dial-up side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home