Saturday, August 06, 2005

hanging out with my parents on a saturday night

yes I am that cool Today was a relaxin' doing nothing sort of day. I guess in a kind of recovery from my intellectual summer :) I basked around for most of the morning, did a little bit of laundry, read, contemplated biking over to the library and after decided against it read for a while, took a nap, had an amazing garden lunch, the whole corn on the cob, soybeans, potatoes, tomatoes thing where everything on the table was growing and fresh only a few hours earlier. Then I watched Intolerable Cruelty with my parents and straightened my hair using the straightener I got from Goodwill for less than 5 dollars. It was actually quite a find, and I am still debating whether it would be worth taking to China. Oh and what I am currently really excited about is this Wednesday when I will drive up to Chicago and then leave the next morning with Jess to head up to Wilderness Wind. There I will hang out with Becca and Zeb for a while then the four of us will drive back. Should be a blast! Yah for road trips and WW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Jess, actually that is really funny you should ask, because I just was looking at the picture and wondering if you recognized yourself. Yeah that is just a little bit of your face, and if the picture was whole Libby would be on the right. I think it was taken in someone's car during one of my visit's home from Indy this spring. And obviously it was taken sometime after I permed the hair.

8/07/2005 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

no prob, Meg, because I was actually thinking of doing the same thing, or maybe waxing earlier, so don't worry about it:)
See you in 2 weeks!

8/08/2005 09:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home