Saturday, April 30, 2005

spring and hormones: crazy combinations

Well may term seems to have arrived for my hormones, because I have just been going crazy these past few days. Maybe it's because I spent a semester away from campus and around guys I am not attracted too, but whatever the reason I have been going giddy like there's no tomorrow. Spring is the time of the year when everything around you is blooming and procreating and I guess it makes sense that human beings follow suit. Spring hook-ups and may term flings seem to be common occurrences on GC campus, or maybe they just become more obvious as everyone starts to enjoy the warm weather. Meryl and I spent almost 3 hours or an entire evening talking about boys and good lord, I think I actually reached my fill. But of course there is a big difference between talking about boys and actually doing something about it.....sigh In other news it is the weekend! So I plan on sleeping in tomorrow and then trying to get some unpacking done at home. Then I will be attending the John McCutcheon concert Saturday evening and writing a review of it for the Record. That should be interesting and I have a front row seat (that is free mind you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home