Sunday, April 24, 2005

I am a goddess

I have rediscovered my love for the game of Sims 2! It rocks my procrastinatin world. So most of this weekend was spent either packing, cleaning or simmin. It is sort of cool in an amazingly geeky way, I started with one character, married her off, she had twins, married them off, and now they are having kids. So three generations of simulated life. On another random tangent, I have recently been thinking more about the whole idea of having a family. While this is not really an option in the near future, I have been realizing how much I really do want to get married have kids. Maybe its the spring weather (although that seems to have temporarily disappeared), or the cute children I keep seeing, but whatever it is I definitely have the baby bug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home