Tuesday, April 12, 2005

happy again

Today was a good day, my second to last at H House, a bittersweet thing. I said goodbye to Tyra, who showed me the ropes when I was just getting started over a month ago. It feels that I have finally begun to get the ropes at H House, I had my first threat, my first flirty old man (okay that was a while back), my first few recognizing neighbors by name. I definitely feel that H House is a good place with good people working there. It also made me think that I might enjoy a career connected to social work more than I thought. Today Anna, Miriam and I went to the Indiana Ice hockey game. We had free tickets and I had never been to a hockey game before. It was a good time, I won a free tee-shirt and we all got free burgers from Hardies! It was also just fun to have a girl's night with Anna and Miriam, they are great girls. Tomorrow is our final class with M and our exam with J, so it should be a full day. Maybe I should go study....or maybe I should just go to sleep considering I only got 6 hours last night. Anyways for all you Goshen people out there, I am really looking forward to seeing you all again in just over two weeks. Oh and the other highlight of my day was getting an email from Charletta (my brother's fiance). This semester our family has been emailing each other back and forth with weekly emails from my Dad, which has been really wonderful. And so it was great to get hear from London. Goodnight world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home