Friday, April 08, 2005

ugh I hate horror movies!

Oh my living word, I have always hated horror movies and scary movies and as a general policy never watch them. However tonight after being persuaded by Miriam I watched the movie Saw. I do not in any way recommend this movie! I repeat it was traumatically awful, evil incarnate. I won't go into the plot, but lets just say it is realistic portrayal of your worst nightmares come to life. Unfortunately I can't really offer much critique of it as a film, because I was too freaked out by it to pay attention to those details. Ugh, I really hope I can actually sleep tonight! I guess it is times like this where I am glad that I usually don't remember my dreams.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im with you, why do people pay to sit on front of a huge screen to get scared? it doesn't make sense at all. When ever pain is ellicit we would immediatly run away from it, like a hand touching a hot iron, it pulls back immediatly.

1/11/2008 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home