Thursday, April 07, 2005

past my bedtime, but then its always posting time

Well today was almost 100% better than yesterday. Yesterday was sucky and long and I just didn't like it, although it was sunnier than today. Plus I felt out of sorts and alienated and pissed at the world. But today I woke up and felt better and both classes were great and the weather was nice. I also got a nice chunk of cash in exchange for my work at the Peace House Office last week. Plus I made yummy meat loaf for dinner and my housemates liked it. But even more importantly I had a great heart to heart chat with Miriam that just cleared up a lot of things. One of those conversations where afterwards you just feel like you can breathe better again and you are reassured that you do have friends in life. Then to top off the evening I watched the movie Alfie with Jude Law, who is a little bit too pretty boy for me, but incredibly sexy. And the movie was actually pretty entertaining and made me think a little bit about what one looks for in life. Oh and then I checked the blog and people had posted! and then I checked my email and Jonathan had written a great family email! Okay well enough of all that I am heading to bed, because my day starts at 7:30 tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home