Wednesday, August 16, 2006

pre-orientation

So I am up again in Evanston. Yesterday, B, S and I drove up here (it only took us 4 hours! *note the sarcasm*). I think I am looking forward to making more friends in the city, mainly so that we can complain about the Dan Ryan together :). Anyways after a lovely reunion with Jess, we scampered off to Main St, where we had lunch at the Lucky Platter, which was delici. Then we wandered over to Starbucks, where Steph and I pulled out our laptops(Fiona and Cedric respectivily) and therefore we (or at least I) felt very city and sophistoicated. I of course soon ruined that impression by making all kinds of funny faces with Jess in front of my built in iSight camera. And then we took some that looked like this and this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home