Friday, June 23, 2006

listening: The First Taste by Fiona Apple

The cat, the murps, kitty, thumper, cleopatra, jules, is sitting on my lap, and I have to leave for work in 7 minutes. I don't know why that is really causing me dread right now, probably because I am quickly getting burnt out regarding work. But on the plus side, today is only a 6 hour day! So why am I still dragging my feet? I think I am actually looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth removed because it will give me my most days off in a row I have had since starting at SW (which was only 4 weeks ago, what a wus am I!). But in other news I got to have the evening off last night and went to see a concert, and then watched season 4 alias with the aurora girls and I even slept in! So lets see some positives folks! Well I gotta scoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home