Sunday, August 20, 2006

commuting

So folks I am once again in the great state of Indiana, here at home, but of course no one else in my family is home either. Which is actually quite impressive seeing as we are now a household of 6 (all three children at home, plus the fiance). But my parents are up in South Bend, J is at some frisbee thing, and T & C are dining with friends. This afternoon, my main mission is to do laundry and pack for Chicago, plus if I am very good rip out some seams of the bridesmaid dress that I grew to hate with much passion yesterday. We'll see if some time apart has altered those feelings. Plus of course the endless task of emptying my room of the 10 plus years of stuff build-up. Does anyone know if they make Draino for bedrooms?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home