Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine's day

I know this is rather an obligatory post. I could do the whole single woman on the big love fest day of the year rant, but you know I'm just not feeling it this year. Mainly because today was a good day. I had dinner with my house at my actual home. My mom helped me prepare cheese fondue, my dad actually agreed to change out of his oh so spectacular biking pants for dinner and the meal went great. Then I worked at GG and made a few dollars in tips, made a few drinks and discovered I really like hazelnut pretty much anything. Then I walked over here to the library, while watching the full moon up in the sky and I saw Orion's belt (the one constellation I can actually identify). And you know, yeah it would be nice to have a significant other to share this with, but I think right now I okay with being by myself. Eventually I will find that person to have fights with, and laugh with and go see quirky movies with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home