Tuesday, February 07, 2006

how is life you ask?

Well, the short answer is my life is pretty much lacking all motivation. I think in all honesty I have senioritis pretty bad. My most interesting class this semester is digital design, which has absolutely nothing to do with my major and I just accidentally skipped yesterday. I am not sure about this history thing, but let me tell you it is way to late to reconsider that one, so I shall have to produce this monstrous paper o death even if it is actually yes the last thing I want to have to do. In other news I also have this online class that I need to really get a move on. It is my art appreciation thing that I am doing instead of humanities. I also leave tomorrow for a 3 day Model UN conference thing, which I am woefully unprepared for. During which I will be on a committee in which I know absolutely no one, but then hey no one will know how much I will suck at it. Tonight I work at GG, which I have to say is still a highlight of my life. Although I am sure I will love it even more when I actually get my first pay check. Am I looking forward to graduation? hell yes! P.S I think I should have warned you all I was in a lousy whiny mood, sorry about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home