Friday, July 01, 2005

better late than never

Although a little late in coming, here is a picture of Laurel and me at a look out point near Sedona, Arizona. We wandered around this little set of shops that were all modeled to look like an old Spanish fort/mission. It even had a little chapel in it, very gorgeous, but of course way beyond my wildest monetary dreams. But in more recent recollections, I just had the most amazing lunch at the Blue Gill restaurant, where Steph works. It is located where Bread and Chocolate used to be and is now a rather high priced fine dining establishment. Steph, Asha and I went all out using our food budget for this housesitting gig. We used over half of it on one meal, but let me tell you it was well worth it. We got dessert and Steph ordered Creme Brule, so I got to reenact my Amelie longings and crack the top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home