Friday, June 10, 2005

list of things I have actually managed to do

-went swimming with Tara at 8am this morning (okay we didn't exactly push ourselves super hard, but it was a good time) -finished the long and dull typing project for the history department -played 7 games of spider solitare -picked up my package from the post office that required me to pay them 23 cents. It was a piece of mail forwarded from Peace House. -deposited my check -walked 3,581 steps so far today -blogged on Ketchup -did my laundry today and hung it outside -finally ate my leftover burrito from lunch with Laurel and her Mom in Arizona on Monday -looked at my room and thought about how I should clean it -went to the library last night and checked out Xenocide and Children of the Mind which are both written by Orson Scott Card and complete the saga of Ender, boy genius. I highly recomend them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Yeah, good game. After much procrastination I have gotten the 2 suit level to the 50/50 leave when it comes to winning or losing, however I have yet to win even one game of the 4 suit. I was borrowing my dad's pedometer for the day :)

6/11/2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home