Monday, October 04, 2004

french card games (almost as much fun as french men)

well, okay I can't really say that, cause I have only really interacted with one french man, and that was Terrance, who lived at our house for a month after living with the shetlers for a semester in high school and well, he was interesting, great guy, sort of like Jonathan. Anyways what I really meant to blog about was the happy return of internet connection to my room, I don't know what I am going to do after college when I have to adjust to dial-up again...sigh. Oh and I had a blast playing cher la boche (horrible attempt at french spelling) a really fun card game that Becca learned in Senegal and has been teaching us. I got really hyper, since I had an iced mocha. I think I may have frightened various customers and possibly Nathan S., although I think Becca and Jess are used to me like that. But the real story is that I really had to pee for most of the game, but decided to hold it. Then when I finally got to pee, Jess commented on how she was impressed with how long I had lasted, and I responded that I had high "bladderence" a hybrid of bladder and tolerance. Thus a new word is formed! go out and spread the good news :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrence? You know Terrence? I know Terrence! He's here in Strasbourg, and he lives in the same Foyer as one of my friends! I met him a couple weeks ago, and he mentioned that he lived with the Shetlers for awhile. How small the world is...

10/04/2004 05:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home