Thursday, September 30, 2004

laughing at the foolish idea of my "breather" week

12:30 The Hub hunched shoulders and bluring eyes "I am not going to hug a visitor if I see them!" Derek B "different fonts, differnt things" ahhhh I want to go to bed.................... oh and if you care, read the editorial in this week's record and see if you can catch the mild n------- invasion in the news articles, first one to cite both examples will get something, don't know what cause it is late, but just make a comment or something oh and as a special note for katie, just comment about anything you think would make a good n------- invasion and I will send you a special email. List of things to possibly add excitement to my life: drop out of college and go to mongolia with Sarah pierce my nose get a perm sleep more sleep less have a 21st birthday buy a camera don't buy a camera wow so many options

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Hey - go to Mongolia, sleep more, and buy a camera (especially if you're going to Mongolia.) A Nafzinger invasion? I see it sort of as a stampede. Rhinocerouses come to mind, but that's because we've been studying Ionesco. Weird guy, Ionesco. Him and his rhinocerouses. Which are actually symbolic. Can I get a copy of this editorial?

10/01/2004 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Katie, I think the Nafzigers would be more subtle than a pack of rhinos, but I don't know I guess me and my brothers can get a little loud :)
As for the advice, I like yours about the sleeping more, what do you think about the perm idea?

10/02/2004 03:53:00 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hmmm...curly? I like it!

10/03/2004 10:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home