Thursday, September 23, 2004

gee, blogs are fun

I would just like to give a "shout-out" to katie, for the amazing job she does with her blog. I swear I will someday be reading incredible books, poems, or articles by you. Thanks for letting all of us stuck at home get a glimpse of your interesting experiences. If you wannna check it out yourself, go to http://phantomflute.blogspot.com/. It is always a fascinating read. Also thanks to those special two who have given me comments, a refreshing reminder that my blog is not alone and lost in the big sea of digitalness. Oh and yeah for warm autumn breezes brushing through my window and I think I am happy enough to even be grateful for the dirty cereal bowls siting in the windowsill. Have a great weekend folks and I will be back Sunday evening Spider Solitare Games: I don't know how it happened, but I have yet to play a game, since creating this blog, hmmmm maybe there is a connection :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home