Wednesday, September 22, 2004

catch a boat to england, baby, maybe to spain...

Music: blues run the game by simon and garfunkel I am finding myself strangely content right now, despite the nagging feeling I have had for several days now, that I am heading into a slump. I have noticed several warning signs, including a feeling of overlookedness, apathy towards others' problems, and also a general feeling of tiredness. Yet this evening was fun, mainly because I was extremely productive for around 3 hours, then had a fun game of cards with zeb, miriam and becca. I think simon and garfunkel truly is the perfect music for my mood right now. Light with an underlying touch of melancholy. This saturday is Jerod's wedding, which will remove one of the 6 remaining cousins older than me and not married/engaged. This leaves only Melissa, Corina, Hannah, David, Tim and then me! Does anyone else find that concept scary! Dang, I hate this! Although don't take that to mean that I am not really happy for Jerod or anything, I am, just also confused I guess. As I put it to steph over the weekend, why did God create in me the desire for romantic relationships if I am never to have any? And although I know maybe I just need to be patient, it would be nice to have at least some sign that I am desirable to the opposite sex. Anyways that conversation topic is probably close to crossing the public nature of this journal/blog. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't publish this..... Well goodnight dear cyber readers who don't exist. "So I'll continue to continue to pretend my life will never end and flowers never bend with the rainfall"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home