Friday, September 17, 2004

this weekend

I fixed my camera!!!! it is true, nothing rocks my world more than duct tape. Magic in a roll, is what I like to call it. Anyways back to my topic at hand, this weekend is hopefully going to rock seeing as I will be attending my first ever Renaissance Fair and getting to spend a bunch of time with Steph. Which will be nice cause we haven't really had a lot of time to hang out after spending our summer one continent and an ocean apart. But then I didn't get to see any of my goshen friends this summer, cause I was off having adventures in another world (ie. N. Ireland). And then after that amazing good time, I will be sleeping in on Sunday and then baking bread with Hannah and traipsing my way over to a Southwest History Reunion. Which should be good times all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home