Friday, March 17, 2006

thursday night that kinda feels like friday night

Today was a good day in that I skipped my only class (my second skippage for this week, but only my second for this entire semester) and slept in. Then I did various errands downtown including picking up some good Rachel's bread. Then I went to the library and pecked out a few more pages for the huge paper o death. Which is now at a rambly and rough 18 pages in length. After working on that for a while, I came home for some soup and bread supper, followed by a check at the jewelry lab on some pieces I had in the tumbler. Then I worked on digital design stuff at the mac lab. I am designing my final project which has to be a book of some kind. I am combining pictures, journal entries and other stuff from China into it and so far I am really enjoying it. Whenever I do digital design work I feel a little guilty because it feels like I am procrastinating cause I enjoy it so much. Hmmm, maybe this says something about my choice in majors? In other news, David surprised me by installing another stick of memory in my dilapidated computer! Although I can't tell a huge difference, it does seem to run at least a little better. I think the real test will be when I try to have several applications running at once. So finally I have the basic requirement in memory instead of half of that. This week has been rather bluish blah. I have been rather grouchy as of late, although today was a better day than some. I feel really tired, but also like I have this pent up emotional energy. Maybe I need a punching bag or something. Although every time I think about May term, I get excited, because I will be graduated, senior history paper will be done, Jonathan (the little bro) will be returned, the weather will be nicer (I refuse to accept anything less than 65 and sunny), I will be taking an interesting class and I won't be graded! What more could a girl want? I mean other than a may term fling that is :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home