Monday, December 05, 2005

jet lag and other things to be thankful for (belatedly)

so the reason I am posting at the odd hour of 6:30am on a Monday morning, is because my body thought it would be important that I was awake right now. Yeah that's right folks jet lag is hear and I am home from China. That still isn't entirely setting in, but mainly it feels normal, kinda like there was this really long blink and now I am back in Goshen surrounded by family and friends again. Yesterday was a really good day to arrive back for, with the Messiah-sing and fellowship meal at Assembly and then the Festival of Carols in the afternoon. Plus about a gazillion hugs from all the friends I kept slowly running into. Yeah, life is good right now, I guess I will post more about the whole last 10 days of travel later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home