Sunday, November 06, 2005

umm belated anniversary?

I just realized the other day that I completely missed my blog's one year anniversary. It's been a good year, one in which I have learned a lot, but probably not as much as I could. Let's see last fall, Tim wasn't engaged, I didn't know anything about Indy Peace House, our family's kitchen hadn't been renovated, we had no deck and I was still figuring out my senior thesis topic. Three of my close friends who are now single were in serious relationships and my younger brother who now has a girlfriend didn't have one. Last fall Pappy was still alive, speaking of which in just a few days will mark the one year anniversary of his passing. Let's see there hav been many changes and I guess these are just a few of them. So anyways happy birthday dear blitherings and may you blither for many a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home