Thursday, May 26, 2005

well I bought a bridesmaid dress this evening

It really was a pretty good day overall, I just seem to have fallen into an unseen dip, hopefully only temporarily. Anyways my dress is pretty cool, strapless, floor length, gathered at the side and peridot in color (a light green that is). I like it and I had a good time at the Thai restaurant with Steph and Abby (another bridesmaid). I had a slightly disappointing evening last night, managing to miss the middle of the Alias finale and the end of the Lost finale. Really though, I guess I shouldn't get that into TV shows anyways :) Oh and today I successfully cooked a meal for Dad's department. It was a lot of fun and they tipped well, so that was nice. I made salad, cashew chicken, rice, fruit salad and carrot cake. It took me almost as long to clean up as it did to make. I don't really know why I am feeling down all of a sudden, maybe because there about 4 things I really need to get down, that I haven't really started yet. Oh boy...... summer..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

the dress sounds lovely! hope your mood takes an turn for the better soon.

5/27/2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Steph said...

Things will get better. And I really enjoyed spending time with all of you guys yesterday :)

5/27/2005 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home