Wednesday, February 09, 2005

so Ireland is out

Well the disappointing news of this week is that I will indeed not be able to go to Ireland this summer. But hey I know that I will find many other ways to travel there and well I'm going to China! And that will just have to be enough for now. Anyways in other news, my plans for my internship changed a little bit this week in that KT's mother passed away this weekend. Which has made my schedule a bit up in the air and I won't be working tomorrow. I really feel bad for KT right now because it would be so hard to lose your Mother, at any age and in circumstance, but especially when one is younger. In other news, I will be back on the Goshen campus tomorrow evening for a recruitment trip. So if any of you want to hear more about how awesome Peace House is, come to the coffee shop between 9pm and 11pm and hear more about. Plus I think there may be some free coffee in it for you! Oh and my other random complaint is that I tried to tape Alias tonight and failed! Stupid VCR! So now I will have to wait to read the synopsis on twoevilmonks.... Well since I can sleep in tomorrow I am gonna stay up and watch a movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home