Thursday, January 27, 2005

yingers and yangers

Productive things done today: got up out of bed (okay 20 minutes late, but still quite an accomplishment) ate some raisin bran caught my bus on time arrived at work on time went through all research in order to produce a timeline of African-Americans involved in the Media in Indianapolis drank several cups of water Non-Productive things done today: pressed snooze button twice checked email around 15 times looked up on-line diet plans checked blog 5 times looked at The Onion on-line decided to browse personals, decided to create my own profile (yes I am a dork) spent 20 minutes determining witty ways to describe myself (failed miserably but published anyways) spent 10 minutes browsing other profiles wrote this post Oh and on a side note, I have received the really exciting news that Steph AND Becca AND Tara are all coming to visit me this weekend!!! Happy Abby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home