Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Jewelry: a love story of a girl and some metal

Today I got up at 7:30, took my 8am Ethics and Morality exam, felt pretty good about it, considering I needed to get a C or higher on it to get an A in the class. Then I finished up my portfolio and turned that in and then went to work for Nancy with Meryl. After we finished around noon, we ate in the rot and then I went to the jewelry lab. Worked on finishing up projects and my pendant, then I went to a chamber choir supper at Deb's house. We had stone soup and amazing cheesy bread, I hung out with Miriam and Will, lots of fun. Then I returned to jewelry worked until my 10pm house meeting. That was a good time, Meryl, Mel, Char, Leah R, Lena S, Alex Roth, and Erin B are trying to get Aurora next year. Then I went back to jewelry, cause this was the last night we could use the equipment, so I finished up my pendant and did some buffing that I had neglected to do earlier. Then I came back here and decided to post. Goodnight!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyy Abby,
Meryl and I googled and we found this site. I googled myself, I am too cool. REmember when we didn't even know if we were going to live in Aurora! How crazy!
Erin

4/22/2006 01:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home