Tuesday, November 16, 2004

headphones at 2am mean that meryl has beaten me to bed

Despite the late nature of the hour and the tiredness that seems a rather permanent part of my psyche, I am more at rest right now than I have been for several days. I just wrote the final page of my research paper due tomorrow. Bringing down my total yet to complete to a manageable 15. Today I turned in my application for Peace House, I am getting really excited about that opportunity, I hope things work out well for it too happen. In jewelry today I experienced some frustrations with too small of drill bits. I am working on a pendant piece that I making with a large green stone. I really hope it ends of looking good! I really love the stone, I think its a jasper and has a lot of variation on it. Well that's about all for now, so I head to bed with a slim margin of hope for the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home