Saturday, October 23, 2004

nostalgia


Someday when I start my own rock band I am gonna use this picture as the cover. I guess I just really didn't feel much like posting tonight and figured the easy way out would be to post a picture. Today has been so long and just not that great, definitely some good moments. But does anyone know that feeling you get when you just don't feel like a good person or that you will ever reach your goals? Well that was how I felt today, just very mediocre at best and like a weight on other people's neck. Well maybe tomorrow will be a better day. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Yes, I understand that feeling. Chin up, I and I'm sure all your friends, believe in you and your strength. And we probably know you better than you think. If nothing else, there are many times when you've been my strength.

10/23/2004 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It doesn't have to be a rock band. It could be a new age, mellow kind of chant group too.

But seriously Abby, sometimes its alright to be blah. We can't all be good people reaching all of our goals all of the time. Kudos to you for blogging anyway.

10/23/2004 06:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home