Saturday, October 16, 2004

life through a really tiny lens

I got my camera! It is really lovely and complicated, I like the fact that I need to read through the instruction booklet to figure out all the different things it can do. It is also really tiny, approx. the size of a really out-dated cell phone. I had a great time last night spending time with friends and watching Sex and the City and I am now gonna head off to retreat later this aternoon, just for the evening. Then back here to try really hard to get some about of work done. I am getting behind on Ethics and Morality reading, so I need to get moving on that, plus I still need to finish my cold connection for jewelry (which was due Friday....tsk tsk Abby) I'll try to post some pictures soon from my new amazing camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home