Wednesday, September 13, 2006

and now for a brief update

So in the past week I: served as a bridesmaid in T & C's wedding (which was beautiful) loaded up a moving truck with all my belongings changed my location to Etown signed a lease received my first two salaried pay checks opened a new bank account signed up for electricity and phone service painted 4 rooms in our new apartment drove from G to Etown with a plant, 2 lamps, some boxes and a pissed off kitty unpacked a kitchen put together a pair of bunk beds and most recently walked to our local coffee shop with free wireless and ordered a small chai and pumpkin bread becoming a responsible certified adult presence = priceless

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ooh ooh ooh! Me too! Well, the bridesmaid's part. I was fine for all of it, but I did start crying as I was walking up the aisle towards my brother. But it was all pretty and the reception was fun. By the way, the pissed off kitty part sounds funny, although I'm sure those in the car would disagree :-)
-Crystal

9/14/2006 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home